Saturday, September 17, 2011

August 2011





This month was lots of baby fun. For Rosie's new grandbaby, Lucille Hall, I knit the Baby Beret by Nancy Lindbergh from the book Knit Baby Head and Toes. I used Knit Picks merino style yarn in Cornflower, Petal and Vanilla colors and size 6 needles. I made a pair of booties using size 3 needles in the same colors using Saartje's Bootees pattern from Ravelry.

For Louise's new grandbabies due in October, I made a Berry Hat by Michele Sabatier using cotton fleece yarn in Wisterious and Holly Green and size 8 needles...and I make a Watermelon Hat by Stephanie McPhee in Barn Red and Holly Green...and I made a pair of toddler socks using the Patry-Time Lace pattern from the Knit a Dozen Baby Socks book for Camille to match her upcoming sister's hat.

No comments: