Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Haley's Sherbet Sweater and Socks




I made the sweater (size 5/6) for Haley using Sirdar Snuggly Magic DK yarn and the Hooded Raglan Pattern also by Sirdar. I used size 3 needles on the trim and size 5 on the sweater. It took me forever and I finally got motivated to finish by participating in the Dog Days of Summer KAL with the Carefree group. When I finished the sweater (August 5th) I decided I wanted to use the leftover yarn to knit her a pair of socks. So I used The Sock Calendar book by Catherine Wingate and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer and selected the Everybody Wants Sox pattern. Everything fits so I am thrilled. Hopefully when the weater turns a little cooler it will be one of Haley's favorites. I used size 3 needles on the socks. Finished the socks by August 31, 2010.

No comments: