Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm Getting There!


I'm working on my Sockapalooza 4 socks for my secret pal and hopefully she will like them. I'm using Anne yarn by Schaefer and size 1 needles. The pattern is very subtle but I think that is good because she doesn't like frilly. Going to try to attach a photo. I just finished turning the heels on both socks and I added Crystal Palace Kid Merino as a carrying thread to reinforce the heels and plan to use it in the toes. As I get further along I'll take another photo. The pattern is April Fools by Wildhorse Farm Designs. What a fun pattern it is and easy to follow with the chart! Highly recommend the yarn and the pattern!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, very pretty! I have one of your socks done and immediately cast on for the second, like a good girl, lol. I really hope you like them!!

dragon knitter said...

hmmmmmmmmmm. my birthday's april 1st, lol!

Jenn said...

Very pretty! It's nice to see the WildHorse Farms patterns are consistently nice and easy to read. I'll have to look into this one!

Anonymous said...

My socks for you are... finished!! I hope you like them!